Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Animations françaises / French animation

 


Bonjour les blogueurs et bienvenue
Hi bloggers and welcome back.
Today was interesting because we are starting to learn a new language
"French".
So we started off slow with just some simple phrases like Hi/bonjour or My name is...
/Je m'appellee Ava.
It was really fun finding out how to say certain things and putting them into sentences!.
Well, that's all I have to share today! but I hope you like my video about all the simplest phrases to use when speaking french!.
Do you know how to say "What's your name?"
I'd love to see it in the comments!
Bye!.




1 comment:

  1. Bonjour Ava
    I really liked the video you made! It was fun to try and pronounce that words and say the sentences.
    Bye:)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post