Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2021

Storyboardthat (I wandered as lonely as a cloud by William Wordsworth)

 







Hey, bloggers welcome back so today's task was to create a storyboard and make it about the visual scenes in the poem "I wandered as lonely as a cloud" By William Wordsworth It was interesting to actually find out what the words actually meant and not just looked at, because sometimes just looking at the words is a bit boring and confusing! we have also spent a bit of time learning about similes, metaphors, and all that kind of stuff, and somehow they actually make sense when you know about them and some of them are fun to learn too!.
Have you ever read the poem?? I would love to know! oh, and what's your favorite part about it! Mine is when he finds the daffidols and describes their beauty!.
Bye Bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post