Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

My Speech Reflection

 Hi, I'm Ava if you don't know me!, or Hi and welcome back 😊

So yesterday in my literacy class we presented our speeches, And my Speech was about "How graffiti should be seen as Art not Vandalism". There were so many speeches that I love I especially liked my friend Taylor J's speech it was about racism and he had a personal story about how he was bullied about being ginger-haired.

If you are wondering what the next writing is, It is about my speech but me talking about it as a reflection.

I wrote and presented my speech about "How graffiti should be seen as Art instead of Vandalism". I think I did really well at making my speech sound interesting and thinkable, I am really proud of the fact I got up and presented a good speech. I think I could have talked with a little bit more enthusiasm because I think I sounded a little bit monotone. If I were to present again I would be more interactive and funny. I really enjoyed my friend Flynn's speech about Myths and legends. But he did studder a bit I think that's just nervousness? But I think he presented well because he was really interactive and confident.

Bye bloggers till my next post! ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post