Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Matariki Printing!.

 


Hey, Bloggers welcome back!. 
Today's task was to finish our Matariki printing!.
Here's how it worked!
You need to make a draft of The Matariki Star constellation
But since you are printing
you need to draw The stars backwards otherwise when you print it's going to look wrong.
Then you get a piece of foam and redraw the draft onto it,
Once you have done that you need to get some dye (thick version)
and roll it onto the foam, then you press the foam onto a piece of paper and walla there's your print!.
If you want to you can cut out a frame and stick it on to make it look more professional.
Please remember to subscribe and comment if you can!
Also, have you ever done a print like this before I would love to know 
Stick a picture of it too if you comment.
Bye Bloggers!.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post