Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Challenge (Touch sense)


Hey Bloggers welcome back, Today's task was a Science task 
Where we got to learn all about the sense of touch!.
Where you got touched by a little clipper and you would either feel 1 or 2 pins
They were all different places of the body that was tested not in an inappropriate way though.
It was really fun to see what the impacts were, when we changed the size of the clippers.
Have you ever tried this before? I'd love to know!.
Also please remember to subscribe and comment if you can!.
Bye Bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post