Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2021

Aladdin Production (BABKAK) That's me!

 


Hey, guys welcome back today's post is me talking about, My Role in Aladdin!.
I'm BABKAK, I couldn't find any better images so this one will do. 
That's me a hungry foody, angry because I didn't get my EXTRA SAUCE ON MY DONUT! UGH.
Anyway, I'm one of the main characters in Aladdin so if you're looking for me you will most likely find me in the MARKETPLACE, PALACE! or in DANCES!
I'm really excited about performance nights and can't wait to perform in my costume.
I will keep you updated next term on how it's going or how my costume looks!
Hopefully, if I can get a picture!
Oh here's a joke, Why is Jafar bad at dating? he's not charming enough!.
😃Bye bloggers!.😃


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post