Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

My outdoor scavenger hunt



Hey guys its Ava and today's post is one of the afternoon activity's on the
korimako hub site https://sites.google.com/marshland.school.nz/korimako2020/home?authuser=0
and i chose the outdoor scavenger as you can see up here. i hope you like it and i tried
my hardest to make it look good so i hope you like it also pls comment and subscribe i always love
it when you give me some feedback so i can look back and see what i can make better next time.  ill see you on my next post bye
Ava.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Ava, I really like how your clues were clear and specific and then you included photos. Who did the scavenger hunt in your family?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ava, great hunting! Perhaps you could write a scavenger hunt for your sister to do? I know she would love it!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post