Pages

Monday, May 17, 2021

πŸ…±πŸ†„πŸ†πŸ…ΆπŸ…΄πŸ†πŸ†‚ & πŸ…ΏπŸ…°πŸ†πŸ…°πŸ…ΆπŸ†πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…·πŸ†‚


Kia ora bloggers and welcome back, Today's task were to create a burger that explains all the important parts that will help make a great paragraph.
Here's how it works.

This burger is representing How to write or structure a good paragraph.

There are sections in this burger that will help make it look and sound easier than a normal explanation about how to make a great paragraph.

The bread= Topic sentence/ The first sentence is where you can find or identify what the paragraph is about.

Sauce= Explanation/ Explaining what the topic sentence is.

Fillings= Examples & detail/ Explaining deeper into the Topic sentence, with that leading to other examples.

Bottom bun= Is closing the paragraph by summarizing your statements or facts.

Hope this helps you on how to create a great paragraph.

Bye Bloggers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post