Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

A Maori settler (Voki)


Hey guys welcome back so today's blog post is about being either a British settler Or a Maori settler
I chose a Maori settler because I think I know more about it than being a British settler.
So once I chose to be a Maori settler I had to put myself in a Maori settler's shoes, and speak as if I was them at the time when the Treat of Waitangi was made.
Hope you like it and please remember to subscribe or comment if you can!.
How would you feel if you were a Maori settler at the time I'd love to know in the comments!
Bye bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post