Pages

Monday, December 14, 2020

List of 10 foods you would need on a ocean voyage


Hey guys welcome back, so today's post is about a summer learning journey task
if you guys don't know what it is well it's a manaiakalani thing so when we finish our
summer holiday we won't fall down our progression chart as in it becomes a slump so it
drops down to what we were like at the start of the year that's only for some people though.
Anyway, I hope you like it I spent A long time researching and finding out everything you will need
on an ocean voyage, have you guys ever been on a boat or an ocean voyage? answer in the comments if you would like anyway hope you like it bye!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ava,

    I’m Daniel from the SLJ Blog commenting team. I’m looking forward to seeing all your amazing blog posts and I hope you’re enjoying your summer.

    It is great to see you participating in the Summer Learning Journey but I think this is an activity from the 2019-2020 blog. Could you please double check that you are looking at the 2020-2021 Summer Learning Journey activities, here is a link <a href="https://summerlearningjourney.blogspot.com/”> Summer Learning Journey 2020-2021</a> .

    Regardless this is a great post and you have come up with some great ideas for supplies for a long ocean voyage, fresh water is especially important and you’ve thought about how each of the other items will stay fresh and edible for a long old time.

    See you later in the comments.

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post