Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Hey every one today i went on swamp media and i enjoyed listing to music doing quizzes and reading articles.

- One thing I found surprising is that i'm George bridge on what all black are you why did i think
that was surprising i thought that surprising because i'm not as sporty as George bridge
and i'm defiantly not as fast as George bridge. 

- There's one thing i found interesting was that a vs-co girl is full of weird stuff like scrunches
and printable pictures on these mini cameras why did i find that interesting i found that interesting
because i did not know what vs-co girls looked like and they looked cool so that's why i thought it was
interesting.

-  There's one thing that i recommend is that you should listen to is the music it has all my favourites
they probably has some of you're favourites to.

-  And one thing that i thought was really clever was actually making this website
because all that programming and making must have made you put a lot of effort
into making this website so that's why i thought the website was really clever.

Here's a link to the website if you want to check it out or just type swamp media Toroa.

https://swampmedia.wixsite.com/toroa/swamp-radio     Hope you liked my post and i hope you have fun on this website.

SWAMP RADIO






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post