Pages

Friday, August 30, 2019



Hi everybody this is my week 6 Ako task for literacy

and you might spot this is not my best work but is just a working progress im still trying
to fix it up a bit so it sits a high standered and it would be awesome if you could comment me some feedback so i have some better ideas on how to make it better i hope you like the first 3 to 4 slides cause those slides are my good work and not my average work so i hope you like it and like I said
IT IS A WORKING PROGRESS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post